skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Anything And Everything
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Global Recession
Everyone has to chip in
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Cool Anti Smoking Advertisements
Some Kind Of Logic
If your father is a poor man, it is your fate. But if your father-in-law is a poor man, it's your stupidity. I was born intelligent - ed...
15 Signs That You're Having A Bad Day
First you had trouble getting out of bed You had a stiff neck You washed your hair and couldn't do a thing with it You felt like you had...
Don't Torture Your Women
What is wrong with men these days? The word gentlemen are no longer in their vocabulary! Just look at these pictures. That's right let t...
Funny Names And Signs
I am told that this is a real street in Scotland I wonder what this doctor specializes in The person that found this dog probably tried to e...
New Budget Airline
Because I'm a Man
Because I'm a man, when I lock my keys in the car, I will fiddle with a coat hanger long after hypothermia has set in. Calling the AAA i...
Strange Toothpaste Ad
This toothpaste advertisement says it all
Campaign To Quit Smoking
This lady is only 25 years old but because of smoking she looks older It is like burning your finger You must be saved from certain death S...
Which One Is Pregnant?
Blogs I Like
Jokes To Make You Laugh
Still Alive
12 years ago
Funny Quotes From Famous People
Quotes From Mae West
14 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2012
(9)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
▼
2011
(21)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(6)
Life Lessons Learned From A Dog
Funny Funny Signs
Think Before You Speak
Global Recession
A Message From God
Who's Who
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
2010
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
2009
(193)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(29)
►
July
(50)
►
June
(51)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(10)
Followers Of This Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment